Monday, December 24, 2012

The Year in Review: Interview Questions

Merry Christmas!

I'm still in the middle of journal review, and I stumbled on a page with interview questions I borrowed from a number of magazines. Sometimes I do stuff like this for fun. Feel free to do the same.

INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
Best part of my job?
The Goo

Listening to? At the moment, P.Square's Alingo (thanks to MTV Base), but my playlist of the moment includes Kirk Franklin, Dietrick Haddon, Marvin Sapp, Fred Hammond, Commisioned, BarlowGirl, Jeremy Camp, Needtobreathe, Casting Crowns, Third Day, Relient K, and Jars of Clay.

Reading now? Hmm. C.J. Cherryh's Faded Sun Trilogy, Germaine Copeland's The Road God Walks, Max Lucado's Cure for The Common Life and Nicole Williams' How to Earn What You're Worth.

Best museum? I haven't been to a museum since I was a child, so I can't really say.

Most worn item in your closet? Hmm. It's a tie between my skinny black trousers, and my blue boot cut jeans.

Snacking on? Cake.

Vacation destination? Kenya or Cyprus.

Favourite actress? Angelina Jolie. She's so beautiful. I love to look at her.

Secretly obsessed with? It's no secret - books.

Gotta have it gadget? My kingdom for a vacuum cleaner. And an MP3 player, or Ipod.

Accessory you would wear every day? Studs.

Most checked website? www.goodreads.com

Personal Style? Soccer mum in transition.

What I love about me? Hmm. I'm still here.

Where have you seen my work? YED (a weekly publication of Poise Finishing School in partnership with Business Day), www.gypsyblack.com, www.sugarweddings.com, Family magazine, Complete Fashion magazine, Weddings A - Z, Hints magazine.

Favourite song on my laptop? Washed by the Water by Needtobreathe.

Guilty pleasure? Chocolate cake.

Favourite websites? www.goodreads.com, www.magicalwords.com, www.storyfix.com.

Growing up, I wanted to be? A business owner, so I could boss people around.








No comments: