Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Hey!

Been sick with typhoid. Tired. Deadlines still loom. And I'm the only one who cooks. It's that or risk food poisoning, or give all our money to Sweet Sensation.

So my days are now filled with sleep/rest, medicine, reading, very little writing, cooking, sleeping, and...checking up on my reading challenge tally.

Speaking of which, I've read way too many Nora Roberts'. I need a page without a Nora Roberts' book. That means the next twenty books should be Nora Roberts (or Diana Palmer) free.

Hmm.

Any suggestions?

PS. Here's what I'm reading now.

My Big, Fat, Supernatural Wedding by P.N. Elrod
The Salmon of Doubt by Douglas Adams
Cure for The Common Life by Max Lucado
Reading Like a Writer by Francine Prose
Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
26A by Diana Evans
Earn What You're Worth by Nicole Williams

Going to bed now. No, wait, it's The Goo's bath time. A mother's work never ends.

No comments: