Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Q1: A Review

Hey Everyone,

Yes, I know I disappeared for a bit. No, I still haven't gotten any writing done. I did read a lot of books. Some wonderful and mind blowing - 26A by Diana Evans, The Dating Detox by Gemma Burgess, The Mrs. Club by Ekene Onu, Miss Match by Erynn Mangum, The Other Woman's Shoes by Adele Parks among others.

I did not register for the writing course. I tried to pay online for 3 days and did not succeed and as a result missed the discount window. Will I still take the course? Oh yes, but now there's no hurry. Besides, the money has gone to other things like rechargeable standing fans, and car repairs, and replacing the sliding door.

Anyway, it's April and I should start writing short stories. I may or may not put them up. I haven't decided yet. Maybe I'll let Cho decide. However, for now, here's a little something from me.

Enjoy!

PS. If this post seems brusque, it's because The Goo isn't feeling well, and won't eat, and therefore can't take her medicine...I'm pulling my hair out over here. Say a prayer for her, will you.


No comments: